Paper Selection and Publishing Process
- Submitted papers will be reviewed by committee reviewers and be scheduled for either oral or poster presentation during the conferences if the topic is relevant and the quality of the data justifies scheduling.
- Irrelevant or poor-quality abstracts may be rejected.
- Reviewed and accepted papers will receive notification information via email on Notification day, and will be requested to register before the Registration Deadline.
- MAHCONF will not accept any paper which, at the time of submission, is under review, is accepted for publication, or has already been published in another conference or a journal. Authors are also expected not to submit their papers elsewhere during the MAHCONF reviewing period.
MAHCONF is utterly intolerant of plagiarism. Submitted papers are expected to contain original work executed by the authors with adequate, proper and scholarly citations to the work of others. It is the job of the authors to clearly identify both their own contribution(s) and also published results / techniques on which they depend or build. Reviewers are charged to ensure these standards are met.
If the author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
- Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
- Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
- Report the authors’ violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
- Reserve the right to publish the authors’ name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”.
Papers should address one of the topics listed in the call for papers and can describe a wide range of research including empirical or theoretical studies. In addition, philosophical papers presenting an argument and papers presenting a process that has been developed and is now ready for wider use are welcome. In all cases concepts and underlying principles should be emphasized, with enough background information to orient any reader who is not a specialist in the particular subject area original. The work should not have been published elsewhere and should not be intended to be published elsewhere during the review period.
- The following download link will help you prepare your paper for submission.
The text should be in English, American or British usage is accepted, but not a mixture of both. Authors who feel their English language manuscript may require editing to eliminate possible grammatical or spelling errors and to conform to correct scientific English may wish to use relevant editing apps or service.
Presentation & Publication
Full paper is requested.
Introduction: to explain the background work, the practical applications and the nature and purpose of the paper.
Body: to contain the primary message, with clear lines of thought and validation of the techniques described.
Acknowledgements (when appropriate)
Appendices (when appropriate)
Title page: Title of the research paper, Author’s name, Abstract (Insert an abstract of 250-500 words, giving a brief account of the most relevant aspects of the paper.), Keywords (Insert 5-10 keywords).
Files should be in DOC format only. Figures and tables should be embedded and not supplied separately. Please make sure that you use as much as possible normal fonts in your documents. Special fonts, such as fonts used in the Far East (Japanese, Chinese, Korean, etc.) may cause problems during processing. To avoid unnecessary errors you are strongly advised to use the ‘spellchecker’ function of MS Word before uploading the document.
Articles submitted to the conference should report original and previously unpublished findings. Following the ethical conduct is very critical in the academic world. Hence any act of plagiarism cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the submission will be automatically dismissed.
- All papers will be subjected to double blind peer-reviews. Relevancy, structure, research method, ethical conducts, language standard, innovativeness, references, hypothesis, result presentation, proficiency, format, amongst many other factors are considered for the evaluation process.
- Papers that are accepted will be published in the in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
Instructions for the oral presentation
The length of the presentation should be around 10 minutes. You can use any form of presentations you wish, we provide you with the necessary equipment upon request. Make sure you attend the conference a bit earlier to prepare the props.