Welcome to the Language Conference
We are pleased to welcome you to the Language conference. Taking place on the 17th-19th of February in Barcelona, Spain, it will bring together a truly international community of academics to share experiences and exchange research findings on all aspects of specialized and interdisciplinary fields. This is a premier learning opportunity, combined with vibrant networking activities and engaging discussions on the latest innovations, trends and practical concerns and challenges in the field.
The 11th International Conference on Modern Approach in Humanities (MAHCONF) has a long history and is now a must-attend event of the year. Every year we take the feedback from previous years and use it in our never-ending pursuit of excellence, always striving to make the next event even better. We are grateful for the attendees’ continued support and encouragement. See you in Barcelona!
Paper Publication Opportunity
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceeding.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunities in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunities in various indexed international journals.
All accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings with ISBN Number. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double-blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.