Conference registration fee – Details
All conference participants must pay the registration fee. For each paper/poster, at least one author must attend and pay the registration fee. Delegates can choose any of the options given below to participate at the Conference.
Please see above registration deadlines and payment instructions below.
*Extra paper fee: 75 €
Registration fee includes:
- Cost of Attendance for one Participant
- Conference Proceedings CD
- All Conference materials
- Tea/coffee and lunch
- An invitation to the Welcome Reception
- Certificate of Attendance
- City tour
- In case of non-attendance, the registration fee will not be refunded.
Use the form below to register and pay ONLINE with credit card or PayPal Or You can pay your registration fee through a bank transfer as per given information below:
By Wire Transfer
Bank: AB Šiaulių Bankas, Legal entity code 112025254
Company: MB “Mokslinės leidybos deimantas” company code 304744558 (Also known as ACAVENT)
Account No: LT517180300031467607
- After sending your registration payment by bank wire transfer, scan the bank receipt and attach the PDF file in an email to: info[at]mahconf.org